First Routing & Tunneling device of its class that needs no additional (neither external nor POE) power supply.
EWT-KNXIPTPRT can be used as a line – or backbone coupler and provides a data connection between the upper KNXnet/IP line and the lower TP KNX bus line.
The integrated KNX tunneling interface can be used to connect ETS for commissioning and diagnostics.
EWT-KNXIPTPRT has an integrated mechanism to reduce traffic in case of misconfiguration.
The EWT-KNXIPTPRT provides the ability to temporarily turn off the telegram filtering for commissioning and testing by pressing a button.
The IP address can be assigned statically or dynamically (DHCP).
The condition of the filter tables is indicated by LEDs.
- Galvanic isolation between Ethernet and KNX
- Filtering the device oriented traffic according to the installation place and run time traffic according to the filter tables for group oriented communication
Available functions are:
- Possibility to suppress device configuration from the sub line
- enable or disable filtering of group messages
- suppress unnecessary device oriented messages
- shows bus traffic of main line on a web frontend
- reduced number of unnecessary retransmissions
- supports long messages (max. 240 byte APDU length)
- 6 duo LED to display the bus status on each line. Bus Status, Traffic
- added diagnostic functions
- Web frontend with device and diagnostic Information
- Firmware can be updated with a Web Interface
- support full group address range in filter table with ETS 4 or newer
- Lower installation cost due to no additional PSU
- KNX certified
- CE approved
- Can be used with ETS3 and newer Versions.